Saturday, September 19, 2009

Terrible, I know.

Hello father, it's been a month since my last confession blog post...

Words cannot describe how much I hate Charter Communications. I've been living in this apartment for over a month, and they still claim that our apartment building is a "work in progress." Without cable or internet, the best thing I can do with my time is look out the window at the highway adjacent to our apartment or take a nap. I guess I could do homework, but without internet it's pretty tough to get onto SparkNotes.

Lots has happened since my last post... my 21st birthday, the start of school, and the start of a massive amount of Kanye memes. On Wednesday I get internet (from HBC, a local bullshit provider) so I should be able to update more frequently. Stay with me, Poo-fans.

No comments: