Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shit I woke up at 3 pm today...

Rough night last night. I figured I would fill you guys in on what I've been doing lately...

I was about to submit a blog entry "Tales From My Childhood" part four the other night, but I decided the material was too controversial. It was about all the cheating we did in junior high and high school, and I decided that I wasn't in the mood for having my diploma revoked.

I pirated Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (CS4) the other day, and I made my first two creations with them last night. The first image is a signature for a Packer message board, and the second is the cover for my mixtape that I wanted to redo.



Pretty cool shit. I downloaded the fonts from DaFont and used some techniques I learned in Graphic Design class.

No comments: