Sunday, April 5, 2009

Best T-Wolves loss ever.

So I got free tickets to the Timberwolves/Nuggets game tonight, and I rolled over to the Target Center with four of my buddies. First we enjoyed some fine cuisine at Applebee's, and we had the most hyped-up waiter ever. Dude's name was Chris and he had to be on coke... "ok hot wings? doyouwant mildhotorbarbeque???? oksoundsgood!!" Straight Twista about it.

When we got to the game, we realized how good our tickets were: 7th row. We were right behind the Nuggets bench, and we immediately began heckling Chris Andersen.

For those of you that are not familiar with the NBA player known as Chris Andersen, just know this: he is the most trashy-looking white guy currently playing in the L.

We were so close, we easily got his attention. First Franc yells, "Hey Anderson!" He looked back during a water break and gave us a thumbs up. I followed that up with, "Nice tattoos man!!" The rest of his bench really didn't like that, especially Johan Petro. The guy looked back at me like I murdered someone.

We were also on the big screen at least three times. One was for the kiss cam (when they put a couple on camera and try to get them to kiss) and Joe Franc and I fake made out. Another time was when they put on a beat and filmed people dancing... Mike and Joe did "the running man" while I did the custom Gilmore dance. I then proceeded to flash the "V.O." sign and we were promptly cut off.

Apparently I was on T.V. too for when I shot a Best Buy basketball at this hoop a guy had. It didn't really get close, I had to throw it across two sections. Speaking of sections, I'd estimate at least 50% of each one was empty. Talk about low attendance, the Target Center was EMPTY. I still had a blast.

No comments: